We are happy to announce that a conference on Diophantine m-tuples and related problems will take place at Purdue University North Central,
Westville Indiana, USA from November 13 to November 15, 2014. The conference will be dedicated to Diophantine m-tuples and related problems.
However, other aspects of Diophantine equations may appear as well. Many leading experts in the field already expressed their interest in participating.
Anybody wishing to attend is welcome to contact the organizers. We do not charge any conference fee, but at this time we cannot promise any financial support
(except for the invited speakers).
Alan Filipin (Zagreb, Croatia)
Yasutsugu Fujita (Chiba, Japan)
Florian Luca (Queretaro, Mexico and U. Witwatersrand, South Africa).
- Nikola Adzaga (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Alejandra Alvarado (Eastern Illinois University, USA)
- Attila Berczes (University of Debrecen, Hungary)
- Sadek Bouroubi (USTHB, Algeria)
- Selin Çenberci (Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey)
- Alan Filipin (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Zrinka Franusic (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Yasutsugu Fujita (Nihon University, Japan)
- Edray Goins (Purdue University, USA)
- George Grossman (Central Michigan University, USA)
- Bo He (ABa Teacher's College, China)
- Borka Jadrijevic (University of Split, Croatia)
- Bir Kafle (Purdue University North Central, USA)
- Susitha Karunaratne (Purdue University North Central, USA)
- Florian Luca (Queretaro, Mexico and U. Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Takafumi Miyazaki (Nihon University, Japan)
- Enoch Opeyemi Oluwole (Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Nigeria)
- István Pink (University of Debrecen, Hungary)
- John H. Rickert (Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, USA)
- John Robertson ()
- Ivan Soldo (University of Osijek, Croatia)
- Laszlo Szalay (University of West Hungary, Hungary)
- Alain Togbe (Purdue University North Central, USA)
- Huilin Zhu (Xiamen University, China)
- Volker Ziegler (RICAM Linz, Austria)
- Professor Attila Berczes,
Institute of Mathematics, University of Debrecen,
H-4010 Debrecen, P.O. Box 12, Hungary
- Professor Alan Filipin,
Faculty of Civil Engineering,
University of Zagreb,
Fra Andrije Kacica-Miosica 26,
10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Professor László Szalay,
Institute of Mathematics and Statistics,
Faculty of Economics, University of West Hungary,
H-9400 Sopron, Erzsébet u. 9., Hungary
- Professor Alain Togbe,
Purdue University North Central,
1401 S, U.S. 421, Westville IN 46391 USA
- Gayla Domke email@example.com
- Bir Kafle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susitha Karunaratne email@example.com
- Alain Togbe firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts and Schedule
We booked 30 rooms at:
Microtel Inn & Suites
9834 West 400 North Rd.
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
Group name: Purdue North Central
Group confirmation #: 679-777530
Make your reservation before October 1, 2014 to have the rate of $79 + tax.
From O'Hare International Airport or Midway airport of Chicago, there is a shuttle to Michigan City. The cost is $54 for the round-trip.
Here is the website: http://www.coachusa.com.
You can buy a ticket in the bus and they accept any credit card. From Michigan City to the campus, we will assume your transportation.
When you have your itinerary, please let us know.
See the website for directions and campus maps. http://www.pnc.edu/maps/
More conference information is forthcoming. Questions should be directed to one of the conference organizers:
Attila Berczes email@example.com
Alan Filipin firstname.lastname@example.org
László Szalay email@example.com
Alain Togbe firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in Westville, Indiana!!!